- $45.00 $12.95per unit
- Visited: 1,086 times
- Author: Six Sigma Certification Course
- About The Subject Matter Expert
- Difficulty: Normal
Create Custom Widget
Select a display format that best suits your website, then add courses and customize your widget. We'll provide the HTML for you to use on your site.
Author: Six Sigma Certification Course
If you are in charge for the success of a business process, then this course on Managing Business Process would come in handy for you. In about 2 hours, we will introduce you to some of the important concepts and tools such Business Process Management Systems ( BPMS), challenges in handling busin...
- Business Processes & its Classification
- Definition of Big Y, Linking Big â€˜Yâ€™s to Process â€˜Yâ€™s, & Metrics Tree
- Organizational Silos vs Process Centricity
- Business Process Management System (BPMS)
- Focus & Key elements of BPMS
- Dashboard, its Application & 7 Elements
- Balanced Scorecard, its Focus & how metrics are linked within organization
All you need is high speed Internet and computer speakers.
Business Process Management System
Neil helps a range of large enterprises in services and manufacturing, with particular emphasis on execution of business & functional strategies, customer experience & process transformation.
Being a Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Neil has led several change initiatives & projects with approved financial benefits of over $20MN, of which $4Mn was executed by him personally. He has demonstrated results in unconventional areas such as sales, HR, technology, risk & compliance, program office, administration & security, procurement, etc.
He is passionate about coaching executives on execution orientation and educating young professionals & students in Lean Six Sigma.