- Freeper unit
- Visited: 707 times
- Author: Chrysalis Consulting Limited
- About The Subject Matter Expert
- Difficulty: Normal
Author: Chrysalis Consulting Limited
A video introduction to Purpose Driven Time Management
Introduction to Purpose Driven Time Management A video introduction to Purpose Driven Time Management which is available for purchase.
At Chrysalis Consulting we have been involved in participating or designing e-learning courses and content since the late 90â€™s and we all know that things have moved on (a little) since then:
- Phones are not just mobile but they are smart ï‚·
- Networking is social although not necessarily face to face ï‚·
- Tablets are handheld computers no longer just on prescription ï‚·
- And e-commerce has changed the way we shop
When you think of learning in your business, what has changed? You may well have trialled e-learning, or are currently using it as a blended approach with a mix of face to face, but how do you actually ensure that learning takes place and changes are actioned?
E-learning is still very often seen as a quick course you can do at your desk, you click through the screens as fast as possible and answer a quick quiz at the end. The sections at the end that you got wrong you relook at, and thatâ€™s it, course complete. Whatâ€™s your ROI on that? And â€˜what a great learning experienceâ€™, said no-one ever.
At Chrysalis Consulting our expertise lies in creating great content, we donâ€™t do â€˜death by PowerPointâ€™, we create interactive environments where people want to learn and where commitment is gained and accountability secured to ensure that an action for change is implemented within 24 hours.
Our learning has seen amazing results for customers:
- Customer Service increased to 98% from 65% ï‚·
- Times 100 accreditation secured ï‚·
- IiP Ambassador status ï‚·
- Retention improved by 26%
- Employee engagement scores raised 38%