- $50.00 $15.00per unit
- Visited: 987 times
- Author: Shiva Lakota
- About The Subject Matter Expert
- Difficulty: Normal
Create Custom Widget
Select a display format that best suits your website, then add courses and customize your widget. We'll provide the HTML for you to use on your site.
Author: Shiva Lakota
This course is designed to help anyone improve their presentation skills and become a good speaker. No matter what you do for a living, in order to be successful, you need to be able to communicate your thoughts and ideas to others. Communicating effectively often requires you to make good pre...
Keywords: Become an effective speaker
00. Intro Video (Video file)
01. Introduction (Video file)
02. Introduction Continued (Video file)
03. Begin Preparation (Video file)
04. Preparation Continued (Video file)
05. Working on Weaknesses (Video file)
06. Strengths (Video file)
07. Strengths Continued (Video file)
08. Overcoming Stage Fright (Video file)
09. Freezing During Presentation â€“ The Way Out (Video file)
10. Practicing For a Big Event (Video file)
11. Class Vs Office Presentation Prep (Video file)
12. Impromptu Speech (Video file)
13. Key Elements of Good Presentation (Video file)
14. In Conclusion (Video file)
15. Script For Lessons (Word document)
16. Complete Course Documentation (Word document)
00.Intro_Video Summary of the course
01. Introduction One of the major differentiating factors between extremely successful individuals and not-so-successful individuals is the ability to communicate effectively. Successful people almost always have the ability to get their message across to others. This chapter gives a brief introduction to help yo... more
02. Introduction Continued Gain an insight into where many people have difficulty with making presentations. Understand the essentials of presentations and public speaking that you need to work on in order to overcome your weaknesses and gain strengths.
03. Begin Preparation Learn how to begin preparation and make slow progress towards overcoming your weaknesses. This chapter outlines some easy steps that can get you started on your journey towards improving your presentation and public speaking skills.
04. Preparation Continued This chapter continues your journey toward self-improvement. You will learn to identify some of your weaknesses and make a plan to overcoming them while gaining confidence.
05. Working on Weaknesses In this chapter, you will further learn to classify all your weaknesses and make an action plan for working on your weaknesses. You will notice that as you work on your weaknesses, your presentation skills will undergo transformation and your initial nervousness will start to diminish.
06. Strengths This lesson will help you identify your latent and dormant strengths and build on your natural instincts to develop your presentation skills. As you work on your strengths, you will notice improvement in your public speaking skills.
07. Strengths Continued This lesson will help you dig deeper into identifying your hidden strengths and build your confidence and go from strength to strength.
08. Overcoming Stage Fright Stage fright is a big issue with many people. This lesson identifies some of the root causes of this issue and shows a way out of this situation with practice and effective strategies.
09. Freezing During Presentation - The Way Out The very thought of freezing on stage while making a presentation can be embarrassing. How do you come out of a ticklish situation while on stage? This lesson will set you on track toward finding a way out of embarrassing situations on stage.
10. Practicing For a Big Event How do you practice for a big event – something that can have a huge impact on your career and life? Review this lesson and find out how.
11. Class Vs Office Presentation Prep This lesson helps identify some of the differences between a class presentation in school and an office presentation at work. Learn the effective strategies of preparing for both and come out with flying colors.
12. Impromptu Speech Impromptu or extemporaneous speeches can often come in handy and have a huge impact on your career. Learn how to be ready at all times and convert those fleeting opportunities that come knocking on your doors at unexpected moments.
13. Key Elements of Good Presentation Learn about all the elements that make for a good speech. This lesson will give you a good perspective about what you need to look for in order to make a great presentation and become a very good public speaker.
14. In Conclusion You are now all set to make your journey. Go ahead and start the progress towards your destination of becoming a good speaker and great presenter.
15. Script for lessons This document contains the script for the audio in the lessons.
16. Complete Course Documentation This document contains the entire course.
Script for Audio
- 40.94 KB
Shiva Lakota is a well-qualified individual with a flourishing career. After his share of difficulties, he changed his outlook on life and found the way to success and happiness. He designed the following courses to share his philosophy and to spread the simple, effective method of achieving success, personal fulfillment and the ultimate diamond ring – true happiness!
Presentation and Public Speaking Made Easy - This course is designed to help anyone improve their presentation skills and become a good speaker. No matter what you do for a living, in order to be successful, you need to be able to communicate your thoughts and ideas to others. Communicating effectively often requires you to make good presentations. The lessons in this course are easy to follow and you will find the ideas useful. If you follow the instructions diligently and keep up a sustained effort, you will notice improvement over a short period of time. So, please try out the points mentioned in these lessons and you will be happy you did.
Job Interviews – Getting the Job You Want - Whether you like it or not, interviews are a key element in your career development. A good résumé can get you a job interview, but it is your performance in the interview that can get you a good job. Any time you are frustrated with your current job or situation, the key to improve things is to get a better job. How do you do that? Yes, you need to ace through your next job interview. Go over this course and practice the key ideas mentioned in these lessons and you will be surprised at the end result – one that transforms you into a candidate worthy of being hired to your dream job!