- $45.00per unit
- Visited: 161 times
- Author: CTP Training Solutions
- About The Subject Matter Expert
- Difficulty: Normal
Author: CTP Training Solutions
For most of us, teamwork is a part of everyday life. Whether it's at home, in the community, or at work, we are often expected to be a functional part of a performing team. Having a strong team will benefit any organization and will lead to more successes than not. The Teamwork And Team Buildin...
• Describe the concept of a team, and its factors for success
• Explain the four phases of the Tuckman team development model and define their characteristics
• List the three types of teams
• Describe actions to take as a leader – and as a follower for each of the four phases (Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing)
• Discuss the uses, benefits and disadvantages of various team-building activities
• Describe several team-building activities that you can use, and in what settings
• Follow strategies for setting and leading team meetings
• Detail problem-solving strategies using the Six Thinking Hats model -- and one consensus-building approach to solving team problems
• List actions to do -- and those to avoid -- when encouraging teamwork
Teamwork and Team Building For most of us, teamwork is a part of everyday life. Whether it's at home, in the community, or at work, we are often expected to be a functional part of a performing team. Having a strong team will benefit any organization and will lead to more successes than not. The Teamwork And Team Buildi... more
The principles at CTP Training have been engaged in the education, corporate training and personal development field for over 30 years. Our focus is on leadership and leadership development however over the years we have gained access to a large number of educational products and properties.
We have chosen the courses offered through Coggno from our library of on line learning products. Each course is equivalent to a one-day seminar in terms of content. Each course also contains a number of module exercises to gauge learning and retention of the material.
Have a great day and a great learning experience.