Author: Vado Inc.
Totalview™ Great interviewers are made not born ... said in a different way ... if you want recruiters and hiring managers in your organization to make great hiring decisions, they need the totalView™ online e-learning interviewer training! Interviewing is a skill, and just like becoming a ...
The 6 totalView Interviewing courses cover the following topics:
1. Interviewing Basics
2. Recognizing Behavior Responses
3. Evaluating Candidate Responses
4. Conducting Professional Interviews
5. The Blended Interview Process
6. The Legal Aspects of Interviewing: Important Note â€“ these are the legal aspects of interviewing in the United States and may not apply to other geographies.
This course work well with Internet Explorer (v 8 - higher), Firefox, and Google Chrome. Please make sure you have Adobe Flash Player installed and that you are running the latest version of Flash Player, go to http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about to check your version or get Flash http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash. We highly recommend at least 2-3 Mbps connection speed.
Interviewing Basics Discover what interviewers must do to make a good hiring decision
Recognizing Behavior Responses Learn how to interview for a behavioral response
Evaluating Candidate Responses Find out how to evaluate candidate responses
Conducting Professional Interviews Build your skills to conduct effective behavioral based interviews
The Blended Interview Process Learn how to truly assess a candidate’s fit for the position
The Legal Aspects of Interviewing Understand what you need to know from a legal perspective when interviewing candidates
Vado is an off the shelf e-learning provider that is changing the face of learning.
Research shows that 70% of all learning happens on the job. Why not leverage the natural way people learn?
Learning retention increases if delivered in chunks or bite sized modules. Why not provide content that will increase learning retention?
Learners are now accustomed to taking information in a new way – they watch short videos. Why not provide video learning content to meet the changing face of learning?
Every Vado course contains:
- Short instructional videos
- Step by step instructions to help the learner implement the material they just learned in the short instructional video
- Job Aids presented as Microsoft Word checklists and templates to help take action on the job
Vado offers over 300 employee soft skill and management development learning content optimized for the mobile learner.