Author: CTP Training Solutions
Successful people have common traits and habits. They tend to stand out from the crowd and are always seeking new challenges and opportunities. This series explores some of the ways you can become one of those successful people by developing skills that create a strong set of competencies. Succ...
Keywords: professional development, personal development, leadership, Management, communication, team, coaching, mentoring, motivation, personal brand, Interpersonal Skills, time management, body language
• Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
• Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
• Handle crises effectively and quickly
• Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
• Delegate more efficiently
• Use rituals to make your life run smoother
• Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
• Understand the difference between hearing and listening
• Know some ways to improve the verbal skills of asking questions and communicating with power.
• Understand what is ‘non-verbal communication’ and how it can enhance interpersonal relationships.
• Identify the skills needed in starting a conversation.
• Identify ways of creating a powerful introduction, remembering names, and managing situations when you’ve forgotten someone’s name.
• Understand how seeing the other side can improve skills in influencing other people.
• Understand how the use of facts and emotions can help bring people to your side.
• Identify ways of sharing one’s opinions constructively.
• Learn tips in preparing for a negotiation, opening a negotiation, bargaining, and closing a negotiation.
• Learn tips in making an impact through powerful first impressions.
• Define your image.
• Control your image.
• Understand how to sharpen your brand.
• Use social media appropriately.
• Manage your brand in a crisis.
• Develop a professional appearance.
Body Language Basics
• Define body language.
• Understand the benefits and purpose of interpreting body language.
• Learn to interpret basic body language movements.
• Recognize common mistakes when interpreting body language.
• Understand your own body language and what you are communicating.
• Practice your body language skills.
Goal Setting and Getting Things Done
• Overcome procrastination
• Manage time effectively
• Accomplish important tasks
• Create SMART goals
The principles at CTP Training have been engaged in the education, corporate training and personal development field for over 30 years. Our focus is on leadership and leadership development however over the years we have gained access to a large number of educational products and properties.
We have chosen the courses offered through Coggno from our library of on line learning products. Each course is equivalent to a one-day seminar in terms of content. Each course also contains a number of module exercises to gauge learning and retention of the material.
Have a great day and a great learning experience.