- $50.00per unit
- Visited: 774 times
- Author: Shiva Lakota
- About The Subject Matter Expert
- Difficulty: Normal
Create Custom Widget
Select a display format that best suits your website, then add courses and customize your widget. We'll provide the HTML for you to use on your site.
Author: Shiva Lakota
This course gives you an in-depth details of how you need to prepare for and be ready for job interviews. It gets you ready to take on the challenge of getting your dream job. Course Length: approximately 1 hour
Keywords: Get your dream job
00. Intro Video
02. Begin Preparation
03. Attire for the Interview
04. What Kind of Questions Can I Anticipate?
05. Grabbing the Interviewerâ€™s Attention
06. Tackling the Behavioral Questions
07. Tackling Answers to Difficult Questions
08. Losing Course During an Interview â€“ The Way Out
09. Handling a Panel Interview
10. How to Leave a Lasting Positive Impression on the Interviewer
11. Questions to Ask During an Interview
12. Things to Do After the Interview
13. Post Interview Follow Up
14. Handling Phone Interviews
15. In Conclusion
16. Script for Audio
17. Complete Course Document
200. Intro Video Introduction to the course on handling job interviews
201. Introduction An introduction to the basics of handling job interviews. Learn some basics before starting your preparation to interview for the job you desire.
202. Begin Preparation Begin your interview preparation by learning how best to answer the question “Tell me something about yourself”.
203. Attire for the Interview Attire forms a big part of the interview. Understand how to pick the best attire for an interview to make the right impression.
204. What Kind of Question Can I Anticipate ? Learn to filter through the questions list and at the same time prepare to sell yourself as the best available candidate for the job on offer.
205. Grabbing the Interviewer's Attention A very crucial part of the interview is to grab the interviewer’s attention. Find out how you can make the right impression and steer the interview in your direction.
206. Tackling the Behavioral Questions Behavioral questions form a key component of any interview these days. Find out how to prepare for these questions – the easy and most efficient way.
207. Tackling Answers to Difficult Questions Interviews almost always consist of some difficult questions which can be tricky to answer. How do you prepare for unexpected questions? Browse through this lesson and you will have a fairly good idea how.
208. Losing Course During an Interview - The Way Out Often it is easy to lose track during an interview. How do you prepare your mind to stay focused during an interview even if the questions being posed are tricky and difficult? This chapter gives you useful hints at what you need to do remain focused and level-headed during an interview.
209. Hndling a Panel Interview Panel interviews where a candidate is interviewed by a group of people at the same time are not uncommon. Find out how to prepare your nerves to handle several interviewers at the same time.
210. How to Leave a Lasting Positive Impression on the Interviewer How do you leave a lasting positive impression on the interviewer? Find out how you can make the right moves during an interview and be confident of getting the job.
211. Questions to Ask During an Interview It is very important to ask the interviewer questions during an interview when given the opportunity to do so. Find out what constitutes good questions that can enhance your chances of getting hired.
212. Things to do After the Interview The wait after a job interview can often be excruciating especially if you know that you have performed well in an interview. Find out what you need to do during this waiting game.
213. Post Interview Follow Up There are always some steps that need to be taken after an interview that can enhance your chances of getting hired. Show the hiring manager that you are indeed the right candidate for the job on offer by learning to follow a few useful steps after the interview.
214. Handling Phone Interviews Phone interviews are very common these days and cannot be taken lightly. Find out how best to handle a phone interview thus ensuring yourself a place in the final cut.
215. In Conclusion Now the time has come for you to accept the challenge and make it to your dream job.
216. Script for Audio - Job Interviews This document is the script for the audio narrated in the video lessons.
217. Complete Course Document This document is the content for the entire course from which the video lessons were created.
Shiva Lakota is a well-qualified individual with a flourishing career. After his share of difficulties, he changed his outlook on life and found the way to success and happiness. He designed the following courses to share his philosophy and to spread the simple, effective method of achieving success, personal fulfillment and the ultimate diamond ring – true happiness!
Presentation and Public Speaking Made Easy - This course is designed to help anyone improve their presentation skills and become a good speaker. No matter what you do for a living, in order to be successful, you need to be able to communicate your thoughts and ideas to others. Communicating effectively often requires you to make good presentations. The lessons in this course are easy to follow and you will find the ideas useful. If you follow the instructions diligently and keep up a sustained effort, you will notice improvement over a short period of time. So, please try out the points mentioned in these lessons and you will be happy you did.
Job Interviews – Getting the Job You Want - Whether you like it or not, interviews are a key element in your career development. A good résumé can get you a job interview, but it is your performance in the interview that can get you a good job. Any time you are frustrated with your current job or situation, the key to improve things is to get a better job. How do you do that? Yes, you need to ace through your next job interview. Go over this course and practice the key ideas mentioned in these lessons and you will be surprised at the end result – one that transforms you into a candidate worthy of being hired to your dream job!