- $19.00per unit
- Visited: 450 times
- Author: MS Project Elearning.com
- About The Subject Matter Expert
- Difficulty: Normal
Author: MS Project Elearning.com
Your MS Project skills are already on a high level but you did not work with costs yet? After taking this E-Course you will be able to value the projects cost and earned value applying (cost) resources, baseline and rates. Why THIS course? Many, many times we see that where project timing and r...
Off course you need to be able to assess exactly what to expect when enlisting for this course. The course contents includes, but is not limited to:
* Budget vs. Actual Costs
* How to Set Up a Project Budget
* How to Enter Costs for Resources
* How to Compare Cost to the Baseline
* Earned Value Management
* How to Set Up Your Schedule for Earned Value Management?
* Using the Earned Value Management Report
* How to Use the S-Curves
* How to Interpret the MS Project default Reports
* How to Present Your Project Status on Costs?
* Using the Highlight Report with cost Information
* Interactive Questions and Quizzes to Test Yourself
* Video Material
* Assignments to Fully Train Yourself in MS Project
* Customized Dashboards to Report Your Project
* Project Managers (PM)
* Project Leaders
* Project Planners
* Team Leaders
* Project Manager Officers (PMO)
* Program Manager
* Resource Manager
- MS Project 2013 (or 2010) - A computer with Internet access and headphones (course contains audio) Supported browsers: - IE 11 + Edge - Firefox (Windows, iOS) - Chrome (Windows, MacOS, iOS), Chrome for Android* - Safari (MacOS, iOS) - Default Android browser* (*Android versions: â€¢ 4.0 ICS, â€¢ 4.1-4.3 Jelly Bean, â€¢ 4.4 KitKat, â€¢ 5.0-5.1 Lollipop)
MS Project Elearning.com is the leading Microsoft Project e-learning provider offering a step by step approach for mastering MS Project.
They offer 5 online learning courses about Microsoft Project, which they call 'Maturity Levels'.
After these 5 courses you will be able to generate a professional schedule that outperforms 95% of the project schedules that are made throughout the world.
MS Project Elearning.com wants to enable change. "Our goal is to get businesses and people enthusiastic about a new way of managing and planning their projects. This means to collaborate in projects according to 'processes' that work and are supported by the best PPM-tooling that is currently available on the market: Microsoft Project".
"Together with you, we want to be in a constant flow of seeking opportunities for your project management organization and embedding improvements so your Project Management Organisation will be a true ROI enabling machine!"