- $19.00per unit
- Visited: 328 times
- Author: MS Project Elearning.com
- About The Subject Matter Expert
- Difficulty: Normal
Author: MS Project Elearning.com
Do you want to learn Microsoft Project but you have NO prior experience with it? With this e-course for beginners you will be able to report your project status and major milestones using MS Project, complete and within 10 minutes. To make your life easier, we only focus on the most important but...
* Project Management Fundamentals: Scope, Risk, Deliverables, Benefits, Issues etc
* Scheduling Terminology and why you Need to Have a Schedule
* The Right Order to Set Up a Schedule
* Explanatory Tour Through Microsoft Project
* Create your Own MS Project File vs Using Our Template
* How to Report on Project Status and Major Milestones
* How and When to Set Milestones
* Milestones as Connecting Points to Other Schedules
* How and When to Set a Deadline
* How and Why to set the Status Date
* Report your Project with a Customized Highlight Report
* MS Project 2013 (or 2010) * A computer with Internet access and headphones (course contains audio) * Supported browsers: - IE 11 + Edge - Firefox (Windows, iOS) -Chrome (Windows, MacOS, iOS), Chrome for Android* -Safari (MacOS, iOS) -Default Android browser* (*Android versions: â€¢ 4.0 ICS, â€¢ 4.1-4.3 Jelly Bean, â€¢ 4.4 KitKat, â€¢ 5.0-5.1 Lollipop)
MS Project Elearning.com is the leading Microsoft Project e-learning provider offering a step by step approach for mastering MS Project.
They offer 5 online learning courses about Microsoft Project, which they call 'Maturity Levels'.
After these 5 courses you will be able to generate a professional schedule that outperforms 95% of the project schedules that are made throughout the world.
MS Project Elearning.com wants to enable change. "Our goal is to get businesses and people enthusiastic about a new way of managing and planning their projects. This means to collaborate in projects according to 'processes' that work and are supported by the best PPM-tooling that is currently available on the market: Microsoft Project".
"Together with you, we want to be in a constant flow of seeking opportunities for your project management organization and embedding improvements so your Project Management Organisation will be a true ROI enabling machine!"