- $19.00per unit
- Visited: 402 times
- Author: MS Project Elearning.com
- About The Subject Matter Expert
- Difficulty: Normal
Author: MS Project Elearning.com
You are responsible for project planning and already have a reliable schedule? This E-Learning Course about resource management in MS Project will teach you to explain how the (un) availability of resources affects the project by applying MS Project’s resourcing features. What will you be able ...
Off course you need to be able to assess exactly what to expect when enlisting for this course. The course contents includes, but is not limited to:
- Preparations Before Resource Loading
- How MSP Calculates: The Iron Formula
- Fixed Work, Fixed Duration of Fixed Units â€“ what to use when?
- Effort Driven Scheduling â€“ yes or no?
- Resource Types
- Enter Resources Using the Resource Sheet
- Resource Calendar
- Generic vs. Specific Resources
- Assigning a Resource
- Dedicated vs non-dedicated assignments
- % Assignment on a task, effectiveness, and absence
- Explaining the different units % fields in MS Project
- Assignment Units vs. Peak (Units)
- Replacing a Resource
- Views for Resource Management
- Resource Graph
- Team Planner
- Resource Usage and Task Usage
- Task Form and Resource Form
- Resource Leveling
- Method 1: Level Resources Manually
- Method 2: Let MSP Level For You
- Level One Task at a Time
- Level Selection
- Level Resource
- Level All
- The Resource Allocation View
- The Leveling Algorithm Explained
- After Solving Resource over Allocation
- MS Project 2013 (or 2010) - A computer with Internet access and headphones (course contains audio) Supported browsers: - IE 11 + Edge - Firefox (Windows, iOS) - Chrome (Windows, MacOS, iOS), Chrome for Android* - Safari (MacOS, iOS) - Default Android browser* (*Android versions: â€¢ 4.0 ICS, â€¢ 4.1-4.3 Jelly Bean, â€¢ 4.4 KitKat, â€¢ 5.0-5.1 Lollipop)
MS Project Elearning.com is the leading Microsoft Project e-learning provider offering a step by step approach for mastering MS Project.
They offer 5 online learning courses about Microsoft Project, which they call 'Maturity Levels'.
After these 5 courses you will be able to generate a professional schedule that outperforms 95% of the project schedules that are made throughout the world.
MS Project Elearning.com wants to enable change. "Our goal is to get businesses and people enthusiastic about a new way of managing and planning their projects. This means to collaborate in projects according to 'processes' that work and are supported by the best PPM-tooling that is currently available on the market: Microsoft Project".
"Together with you, we want to be in a constant flow of seeking opportunities for your project management organization and embedding improvements so your Project Management Organisation will be a true ROI enabling machine!"