- $19.00per unit
- Visited: 356 times
- Author: MS Project Elearning.com
- About The Subject Matter Expert
- Difficulty: Normal
Author: MS Project Elearning.com
You are responsible for project planning and already have a basic plan in MS Project? After taking this course you will be able to construct a project schedule that forecasts your project reliably applying MS Project best practices and that is recalculated after only one edit. What will you be ...
Introduction on automating a schedule, so after only one edit the schedule will update itself:
* Making Links between Tasks
* Lag and Lead
* Guidelines for Linking Tasks
* Link Types
* Constraints and the proper use of Constraints
* Critical Path
* Slack (Total Slack and Free Slack)
* Check on Dangling Tasks (Tasks that have no links yet)
* Critical Path Management
* Dependencies with Other Projects
* Adding a Dependency by Typing the Link Path
* How to see the external link in MSP?
* The Link Between Projects Window
* Dealing with Updates
* Updating Tasks
* Evaluating and Optimizing the Schedule
* What Lessons to Learn from your Progress against Baseline
* Comparing to Baseline to Structurally Improve Business Processes
* Managing against Deadlines
* MS Project 2013 (or 2010) * A computer with Internet access and headphones (course contains audio) Supported browsers: - IE 11 + Edge - Firefox (Windows, iOS) - Chrome (Windows, MacOS, iOS), Chrome for Android* - Safari (MacOS, iOS) -Default Android browser* (*Android versions: â€¢ 4.0 ICS, â€¢ 4.1-4.3 Jelly Bean, â€¢ 4.4 KitKat, â€¢ 5.0-5.1 Lollipop)
MS Project Elearning.com is the leading Microsoft Project e-learning provider offering a step by step approach for mastering MS Project.
They offer 5 online learning courses about Microsoft Project, which they call 'Maturity Levels'.
After these 5 courses you will be able to generate a professional schedule that outperforms 95% of the project schedules that are made throughout the world.
MS Project Elearning.com wants to enable change. "Our goal is to get businesses and people enthusiastic about a new way of managing and planning their projects. This means to collaborate in projects according to 'processes' that work and are supported by the best PPM-tooling that is currently available on the market: Microsoft Project".
"Together with you, we want to be in a constant flow of seeking opportunities for your project management organization and embedding improvements so your Project Management Organisation will be a true ROI enabling machine!"