Coggno Content Policy
Content submitted to, or otherwise made available on, the Coggno marketplace shall not:
- Infringe or misappropriate any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or any other intellectual property or proprietary right of any person or entity;
- Interfere with or violate any privacy, publicity or other rights of any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Be deceptive, misleading or fraudulent;
- Be libelous, defamatory, threatening or abusive;
- Be patently offensive, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise inappropriate or objectionable;
- Promote racism, ethnic offense, bigotry or hatred against any group or individual;
- Harm minors in any way; or
- Contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, date bombs, time bombs or other malicious code or harmful components.
- We never disclose any communications or content that you have entered in our system to anyone under any circumstances without exception.
- We never sell your registration information (name, telephone number, mailing address, credit card information, etc.) to anyone under any circumstances without exception.
- We never use any information about where you personally go on Coggno or the Web, and we do not give it out to others under any circumstances.
- We use secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on employee access in order to safeguard your data and personal information.