Today’s complex and competitive GRC market demands that you be at the top of your game. Corporate Integrity is the leading GRC market research and education firm.
This webinar is Corporate Integrity's quarterly uddate on the State of the GRC Market. This is the summary of Corporate Integrity's market intelligence that spans several hundred interactions/conversations with GRC technology buyers each year. It is an excellent opportunity for organizations looking to buy technology to learn what is going on in the market. It is a necessary educational opportunity for technology providers to understand the GRC market and refine their strategies.
Attendees will be able to answer the following questions:
- Who are the leading (most active) GRC technology providers?
- Why are organizations buying GRC technology?
- What differentiates the GRC technology providers?
- How do you categorize and define the GRC technology market?
- What is the market size of the GRC technology market? Where will it grow?
- What are the leading risk and compliance drivers for buying GRC technology?
- What is the value that organizations have achieved by implementing GRC technology?
- Where is GRC technology headed?
- What are the different needs of GRC roles (e.g., audit, risk, compliance, IT, finance, legal)?
- Who are some of the up and comers in GRC technology that I should be watching and why?
About Your Instructor. . .
Michael Rasmussen is an internationally recognized pundit on GRC. With 18+ years of experience, Michael helps organizations improve GRC processes and choose technologies that are effective, efficient, and agile. He is a sought-after keynote speaker, author, and advisor and is noted as the “Father of GRC” - being the first to define and model the GRC market in 2002 while at Forrester.
Michael has contributed to US Congressional reports and committees, and currently serves on the Leadership Council of OCEG and chairs the OCEG Technology Council. Treasury & Risk recognized Michael as one of the 100 most influential people in finance with specific accolades noting his work in “Governance and Compliance: Saving the Planet and the Corporation.”
Prior to founding Corporate Integrity, Michael was a Vice-President and ’Top Analyst’ at Forrester Research, Inc. Before Forrester, he led the risk/compliance consulting practice at a professional services firm and has specific experience managing compliance and risk within organizations.
About Corporate Integrity. . .
Corporate Integrity, LLC (CI) is a GRC strategy advisory firm providing leadership in education, research, and advisory services. CI monitors the challenges and trends of the business roles accountable for governance, risk management, and compliance.
Through ongoing research, interactions, and analytics CI is the authority in understanding how organizations foster a culture that “walks the talk” – where integrity is central to GRC practices. CI educates professionals to achieve effective, efficient, and agile GRC processes to maintain a position of corporate integrity.
Corporate Integrity is a:
- Client advocate, by representing the needs of those purchasing solutions and helps them navigate vendor hyperbole.
- Product strategist, by assisting vendors in the needs of solution buyers to provide product, market, sales, and partner strategies.
- Market evangelist, to educate and evangelize GRC strategies, ideas, and the role of technology.