- $40.00per unit
- Visited: 269 times
- Author: CNA
- About The Subject Matter Expert
- Difficulty: Normal
Module 2: Treatment Issues will discuss the importance of an accurate, thorough and current medical history as an essential tool in providing quality dental care. Other topics in this module are shown here, including current clinical guidelines and recommendations for antibiotic premedication, de...
Keywords: CNA Dental Professional Liability Risk Management Online Course, Module 2: Treatment Issues, CNA, Risk Management course, dental course, dentists, dentist, dental staff, professional liability premium
Describe an assessment process for the management of “scope of practice” questions.
Understand current recommendations for oral healthcare for the pregnant patient.
Describe methods to manage patients who refuse recommended dental radiographs.
This version of the CNA Risk Management course has been tested for compatibility with most popular platforms and browsers now in use. This includes the following:
Microsoft Windows OS:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (11, Edge)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Apple Macintosh OS:
- Safari (5.1 or later)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Apple iOS (iPad, iPhone)
- Mobile Safari in Apple iOS 9.0 or later on iPad / iPhone
1) We support other browsers such as Opera and previous versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox, but some pages might not display and function correctly.
2) Taking the course on mobile Safari may be generally slower than taking the course on your desktop or laptop. The iPad version you have also has an impact on your viewing/learning experience. Newer iPad models provide better performance as they have more memory. You may also improve performance of your iPad by making sure you are running the latest version of your iPad's iOS software.
3) The slides may not render well on an iPad Mini
4) For laptop and desktop computers, please make sure you have Adobe Flash Player installed and that you are running the latest version of Flash Player version 10 or later, click the following link to check your version http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about or get Flash http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash
Module 2: Treatment Issues Module 2 will discuss the importance of an accurate, thorough and current medical history as an essential tool in providing quality dental care. Other topics in this module are shown here, including current clinical guidelines and recommendations for antibiotic premedication, dental radiographs, ... more
CNA Dental Risk Management Workbook
Latest version of the CNA Risk Management Workbook for use and reference after completing the online course.
- 8.31 MB
Download a copy of the instructions on how to take the CNA Dental Professional Liability Risk Management Program online course.
- 160.13 KB
Online Course Resource List
Download a copy of the online course's resource list mentioned in Modules 2.
- 189.71 KB
Online Course Description & Objectives
Download a copy of the online course description & objectives.
- 187.3 KB
Download a copy of the system requirements for reference.
- 192.66 KB
CNA HealthPro, a business unit of CNA, provides insurance products to dental professionals. Available coverages include professional liability, general liability, property, employment practices liability, and workers compensation.