- $40.00per unit
- Visited: 274 times
- Author: CNA
- About The Subject Matter Expert
- Difficulty: Normal
Module 3: Documentation and Compliance will discuss a number of topics on recordkeeping, documentation and related compliance issues. These range from essential clinical documentation, maintaining patient privacy and protecting record security, to electronic communications and challenges presente...
Keywords: CNA Dental Professional Liability Risk Management Online Course, Module 3: Documentation and Compliance, CNA, Risk Management course, dental course, dentists, dentist, dental staff, professional liability premium
Implement record keeping practices that enhance patient care and reduce malpractice risks.
Explain the meaning and benefits of the “SOAP” method for recording information in the dental patient record.
Understand benefits and risks of electronic records and methods to prevent electronic security breaches.
This version of the CNA Risk Management course has been tested for compatibility with most popular platforms and browsers now in use. This includes the following:
Microsoft Windows OS:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (11, Edge)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Apple Macintosh OS:
- Safari (5.1 or later)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Apple iOS (iPad, iPhone)
- Mobile Safari in Apple iOS 9.0 or later on iPad / iPhone
1) We support other browsers such as Opera and previous versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox, but some pages might not display and function correctly.
2) Taking the course on mobile Safari may be generally slower than taking the course on your desktop or laptop. The iPad version you have also has an impact on your viewing/learning experience. Newer iPad models provide better performance as they have more memory. You may also improve performance of your iPad by making sure you are running the latest version of your iPad's iOS software.
3) The slides may not render well on an iPad Mini
4) For laptop and desktop computers, please make sure you have Adobe Flash Player installed and that you are running the latest version of Flash Player version 10 or later, click the following link to check your version http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about or get Flash http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash
Module 3: Documentation and Compliance In this module, we discuss a number of topics on recordkeeping, documentation and related compliance issues. These range from essential clinical documentation, maintaining patient privacy and protecting record security, to electronic communications and challenges presented by the use of social me... more
CNA Dental Risk Management Workbook
Latest version of the CNA Risk Management Workbook for use and reference after completing the online course.
- 8.31 MB
Download a copy of the instructions on how to take the CNA Dental Professional Liability Risk Management Program online course.
- 160.13 KB
Online Course Resource List
Download a copy of the online course's resource list mentioned in Modules 3.
- 169.33 KB
Online Course Description & Objectives
Download a copy of the online course description & objectives.
- 187.3 KB
Download a copy of the system requirements for reference.
- 192.66 KB
CNA HealthPro, a business unit of CNA, provides insurance products to dental professionals. Available coverages include professional liability, general liability, property, employment practices liability, and workers compensation.