- $40.00per unit
- Visited: 271 times
- Author: CNA
- About The Subject Matter Expert
- Difficulty: Normal
Module 4: Managing Injuries and Adverse Events of the CNA risk management course focuses on managing injuries and adverse events. While adverse events may relate to several areas of a dental practice such as patient care, property and equipment, personnel, and operations, this module will concent...
Keywords: CNA Dental Professional Liability Risk Management Online Course, Module 4: Managing Injuries and Adverse Events, CNA, Risk Management course, dental course, dentists, dentist, dental staff, professional liability premium
Develop and implement methods to document and assess adverse outcomes and patient dissatisfaction.
Describe and implement procedures to manage the most common emergencies in the dental office.
Understand current recommendations and steps necessary to assess and manage patients who present with symptoms of nerve injury subsequent to dental treatment.
This version of the CNA Risk Management course has been tested for compatibility with most popular platforms and browsers now in use. This includes the following:
Microsoft Windows OS:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (11, Edge)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Apple Macintosh OS:
- Safari (5.1 or later)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Apple iOS (iPad, iPhone)
- Mobile Safari in Apple iOS 9.0 or later on iPad / iPhone
1) We support other browsers such as Opera and previous versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox, but some pages might not display and function correctly.
2) Taking the course on mobile Safari may be generally slower than taking the course on your desktop or laptop. The iPad version you have also has an impact on your viewing/learning experience. Newer iPad models provide better performance as they have more memory. You may also improve performance of your iPad by making sure you are running the latest version of your iPad's iOS software.
3) The slides may not render well on an iPad Mini
4) For laptop and desktop computers, please make sure you have Adobe Flash Player installed and that you are running the latest version of Flash Player version 10 or later, click the following link to check your version http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about or get Flash http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash
Module 4: Managing Injuries and Adverse Events Module 4 of the CNA risk management course focuses on managing injuries and adverse events. While adverse events may relate to several areas of a dental practice such as patient care, property and equipment, personnel, and operations, this module will concentrate on several points related to pati... more
CNA Dental Risk Management Workbook
Latest version of the CNA Risk Management Workbook for use and reference after completing the online course.
- 8.31 MB
Download a copy of the instructions on how to take the CNA Dental Professional Liability Risk Management Program online course.
- 160.13 KB
Online Course Resource List
Download a copy of the online course's resource list mentioned in Modules 4.
- 195.61 KB
Online Course Description & Objectives
Download a copy of the online course description & objectives.
- 187.3 KB
Download a copy of the system requirements for reference.
- 192.66 KB
CNA HealthPro, a business unit of CNA, provides insurance products to dental professionals. Available coverages include professional liability, general liability, property, employment practices liability, and workers compensation.