- $9.00per unit
- Visited: 2,086 times
- Author: ERS Advisors
- About The Subject Matter Expert
- Difficulty: Normal
Author: ERS Advisors
This is an audio rebroadcast of a July, 2010 webinar hosted by the Security and Sustainability Forum (SSF). The webinar examines current trends in green building technology (the "smart" building) and the U.S. Government's role (through GSA) in advancing this technology. Introduced by Ed Salltzber...
This course works well with Internet Explorer (v 8 - higher), Firefox, and Google Chrome. Please make sure you have Adobe Flash Player installed and that you are running the latest version of Flash Player, go to http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about to check your version or get Flash http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash. We highly recommend at least 2-3 Mbps connection speed.
We have four primary offerings that help clients adapt some or all of our tactics for winning government contracts.
- Business Acquisition Consulting: We excel at helping clients execute our Bid Decision Pyramid ™ or refine their decision framework to include tactics that better align and unify corporate resources to qualify opportunities and grow revenue and profits. Our Business Associates are also seasoned government agency experts who assist clients with agency marketing and specific opportunity pursuits.
- ERS Advisors’ Online Business Acquisition Training Course: We have condensed the Bid Decision Pyramid ™ approach into a three-hour narrated online PowerPoint training called “Win More Work and Spend Less Money Doing it!” The course if packed with Ed's insider tactics to position firms to win government contract and can be streamed from our site. This is transformational 3 hours that will change the way you approach business acquisition.
- The Business Acquisition Tracker (BAT) Software: Clients can implement our Bid Decision Pyramid ™ approach using our Business Acquisition Tracker (BAT)™. This software application automates our tactics to identify and qualify leads and manage a firm’s entire business capture program. It is a complete Customer Relationship Manager and is offered in a desktop and server versions.
- Temporary Professional Staffing: Project and proposal efforts are often done better, quicker and affordably using professional consultants for short-term temporary technical assignments. ERS Advisors maintains a current roster of Subject Matter Experts, experienced with government programs, available for temporary assignments. Within days or hours we can fill most short-to-medium term professional staffing requests.
Our products and services enable customers to immediately Win More Work and Spend Less Money Doing it! For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.